LITTLE FALLS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
One District... One Team... One Vision
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN- ANTICIPATED
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• CompTIA A+ and Google certification preferred but not required
• Experience in an educational environment preferred but not required
• Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Required criminal history background check, employment history check, and proof of
U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
• Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license with no serious violations
• A minimum of one year of field experience providing technical support
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
• Must have vehicle to travel between buildings
• Familiar with all aspects of Windows, PC administration, Microsoft Office, iPad/iOs and Chromebook support
The District is also seeking a:
Please submit a letter of interest, current resume and copies of all appropriate licenses and certificates by, June 2, 2023 by clicking the Apply button
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To support our administrators and the district in providing challenging academic content that promotes critical thinking and academic growth through in person and virtual instruction for all students.
2. Support district administration, staff, and teachers with mandates and challenges related to COVID-19 including health and safety, virtual learning, student engagement/success, and mental/emotional health of all.
3. To implement training and professional development that cultivates a community of learners who possess the traits that characterize a positive culture including, but not limited to inclusivity and equity
4. Engage students with challenging academic content that promotes critical thinking and intellectual curiosity through in person and virtual experience for all learners.
5. Improve student and staff social-emotional development and wellness through teacher and parent training, student programs, and curriculum enhancements.
6. Continue to explore and promote inclusivity and equity throughout the district. Expand awareness and connections through professional development and curriculum enhancements.