Lafourche Parish School Superintendent is presently accepting applications for the following position:
Salary Range: $30,700 - $37,850
* High School Diploma
* Two years of college or equivalent school training
* Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in computer repairs
* Targeted job related education that meets organization’s prerequisite requirements
* Job related experience with increasing levels of responsibility is desired
* Basic electronic and electrical theory and power requirements of microcomputer equipment; correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary; and record-keeping techniques
Deadline for the receipt of applications is 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 23, 2022.
Lafourche Parish School Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, or qualified disability.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.