School Business Administrator / Board Secretary
Fair Lawn Public Schools
The Fair Lawn School District, Bergen County, a K-12 system with over 5,000 students, currently seeks the following:
School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
- NJ Certificate or eligibility with SBA endorsement req.
- Previous Business Administrator experience preferred
- Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting & reporting procedures consistent with statute, code, GAAP req’s.
- Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, insurance/risk administration.
For more information and to apply, please click the Apply Button
Fair Lawn Board Goals
1. Continue to refine the Board committees/liaisons and meeting structure to enable optimal communication and productive use of time.
2. Continue to refine the process by which we evaluate Board and District goals.
3. Advocate for state policies that will empower the Board in supporting the district and its stakeholders to lessen the financial burden on the Fair Lawn residents.
4. Assess and refine how the Board receives information and deliberates on the budget before voting