Cornell Cooperative Extension of Allegany County is seeking an Educator for the Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program to deliver nutrition education to improve healthy food and lifestyle choices among limited resource families in Allegany County.
- Full-time position $18/hour. Associate's Degree and ability to meet travel requirements required.
- Experience in human services desired.
- All applications must be submitted online by September 14, 2022.
Excellent benefits, based on eligibility, including:
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal leave
- Paid Holidays
- NYS Health Insurance Program (including Dental Insurance)
- NYS Retirement (NYSERS)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Personal Accidental Insurance
- Legal Plan Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- New York College Savings Program
- Credit Counseling Solutions
Cornell Cooperative Extension is an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, and Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Individuals who bring a diverse perspective and are supportive of diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.