Anticipated STEM Coach (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
Salary: $41,493 commensurate with experience in accordance with the UBTA salary schedule.
Location: BOCES - St. Bonaventure Campus
Division: Instructional Support Services
Location: Learning Resources St. Bonaventure Campus
Supervisor: Program Manager for Learning Resources
Description: This is a shared position with Learning Resources. The shared responsibility includes:
- Developing and sustaining lessons aligned to grade level standards
- Implementing the environmental education program in K-6 classrooms
- Organizing and accompanying districts on ecology-based filed trips
- Planning and facilitating Ecology Camps for districts
- Managing environmental education materials and resources
- Facilitating and developing STEM professional development workshops
- Coordinating and assisting current staff members and STEM Coordinator
- Editing K-5 Advancing STEM curriculum
- Permanent/Professional NYS teacher certification.
- Three (3) to five (5) years teaching experience (STEM area background preferred).
- Knowledge & experience with interactive technology in support of STEM curriculum a plus.
- Knowledge & experience with environmental education curriculum a plus.
PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES FOR TEACHER/ADMINISTRATIVE APPLICANTS - Please provide at least three (3) names of principals and/or superintendents from all educational employment. For beginning teachers registered with a college placement office, please include reference letter from your student teacher supervisor(s) and/or cooperating teacher(s).
Documents Required to Apply:
- Three Letters of Reference
For more information and to apply, please click "Apply Now".