Director of Special Education/CSE Chair
Position Title: Director of Special Education/CSE Chair
Required Application Type: Teacher / Admin
Salary/Pay Scale: Competitive
Job Location: Fillmore Central School
- The Director of Special Education will oversee all aspects of Special Education for the district and serve as the Committee on Special Education Chairperson as well as manage all 504’s.
- The director will prepare, review, submit and verify all NYS and Federal reports.
- The director will prepare, review, and submit budget documents; Annual 611 and 619 grants, STAC’s, ClearTrack, and correct errors in PowerSchool related to students with disability placements.
- The director will provide oversight for district Medicaid reimbursement and perform other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
- Knowledge of New York Education Law and Part 200 procedures and timelines
- Education: At minimum a Master's degree in a related field
- Certification: A valid NYS teaching and administrative certificate
The Fillmore Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political identity, gender expression, and religious practices or any other basis prohibited by New York State and/or federal non-discrimination laws in employment or its programs and activities. The District provides equal access to community and youth organizations for all individuals.