Belleville Public Schools
“ Where Learners Become Leaders”
2022-2023 School Year
- Must have a current NJ RN license.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- NJ DOE certificate for School Nurse preferred.
For more information and to apply, visit
Belleville Public Schools District
Core Ethical Values/Beliefs Statement
As a community of learners, we strongly believe that:
- all students can learn.
- good citizenship and appropriate societal values should be instilled in all.
- maximum participation in a variety of learning experiences and co-curricular activities should be encouraged.
- awareness of current health issues must be stressed.
- individual dignity and sense of self-worth must be instilled in students and staff.
- sufficient teaching tools and ability to exist in an innovative learning environment must occur for students and faculty.
- creativity and positive risk-taking should be encouraged.
- everyone has a right to a clean, safe, positive environment.
- everyone has a right to be an individual and to be able to achieve at maximum potential in individual or group activities.
- educators are role models and should be encouraged to group professionally.
- the school system, community, and local governing bodies must work together in harmony and with a positive attitude.
- societal changes must be recognized.
- communication skills are vital.
- changing technologies should be used as a teaching tool, as well as subject for study.
- quality education includes efficiency.
- pride in self, school community, and country should be instilled in all