Athens Montessori School is seeking qualified individuals to assist in our 3-6 year old Aftercare program.
- Candidates should be familiar with age-appropriate activities and able to facilitate them in a fun and engaging way.
- Individuals should be comfortable assisting students and working in tandem with fellow Aftercare staff to ensure the needs of the students are met.
- Individuals must communicate and work well with others, being receptive to guidance from their supervisor.
- Staff should be able to foster independence for students in a safe and caring learning environment.
- Individuals should be able to adapt to Montessori principles and be open to training if needed.
- Assistants provide support with classroom management and help maintain a clean and well-kept classroom.
- Assistants build positive connections with the children and communicate feedback regarding the children directly to the lead or direct supervisor.
- Childcare experience is highly preferred.
Pay for this position is $14 an hour, and hours are Mon-Fri 11:30-5:30.
Individuals must pass a background check in order to qualify for the position.
CPR and first aid training along with a Health and safety orientation are required upon hire.
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
Athens Montessori is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Athens Montessori are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.